The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Day 8

#8. I worry a lot. Not in a paralyzing, can't get out of bed worry, just the every day worries. I worry that my son's school hasn't gotten rid of tainted peanut butter. I don't sit by the phone waiting for the call, but I do trust that the school district has already taken care of it. My biggest worries come from my husband's direction. Every day my husband goes to work, I worry that I'll the call from the government saying there was an accident as his airport. Although with the amount of time I spend online, I'd probably be calling them after reading a local report. And they will tell me a training exercise or some other junk.

No comments: