The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 10

#10. I love Sci-Fi. Most people see a spaceship on a TV show or movie screen and run the other way. I don't know if it's because they can't grasp the "sciency" part of it, or they would just rather muddle their head in a Ashton Kutcher flick. If the Sci-Fi show has something about time travel in it, I am there. Somehow I can separate timelines easily. And it bothers me when screenwriters write stupid time travel. Timecop is the best example of that kind of writing. Wouldn't a super secret agency that patrols the "time stream" have officers that understood that they could change time, and therefore they may not come back to the same "future"? Anytime Jean-Claude "Do you realize I'm Belgian?" Van Damme returns form the past, he's surprised at the changes that have occured. Even though he is at, or sometimes the cause of, the time changing event. Ah, but then that was only an action movie, and thankfully we've past all those movie-event times. But who knows?

No comments: