The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 16

(A day late, but here none the less!)

#16. I love History. When we moved to our new home, I want to know everything about the area we were moving to. Not just about the schools and where the nearest grocery store is, but the people that have lived here over the years. At the church we go to, I love hearing stories from everyone about what they did before moving to the area as well as the stories of the people who have always lived here. I find it fascinating that there is a lady at church who had a monkey as a pet! I want to know about the floods that have impacted the area. I want know what is it that brought all these people to this spot at this time.

No comments: