The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Day 4

#4. I'm queen of Useless Knowledge. I don't know why, but I collect useless bit of trivia. It's like belly button lint in my brain, you know it's there, but you have no idea how it got there. It does make me fun when watching Jeopardy. And solving crossword puzzles. I think part of it comes from reading so much. Maybe from the osmosis of growing up with my dad and all of his books. I don't dislike having all of this in my brain. I just wish that I had a Pensive so I could store things that I don't always need, and have plenty of space for more important things. Example: I could take my Harry Potter knowledge out and have plenty of room for the dry weight of an octopus.

No comments: