The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Day 5

#5. I love living in the country, even though I miss parts of city life. I love that I can go outside at night and see stars. Lots of stars. It is a humbling sight, when you realize that the universe is that huge. I love that I can not hear my neighbors through the walls and, conversely, they can not hear me. I can breathe the air here and I can not see it! But then I miss the noise. Not the car alarms, ambulance & police sirens, or gun shots, but the different sounds that come from people talking and enjoying each others' company. Also, I miss the ability to go to the grocery store at 2am, just because I want to.

No comments: