The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 11

#11. I could never be a vegetarian. It's not that I won't eat vegetarian dishes. I actually eat tofu by choice. Most people I meet around here have either never heard of tofu or they think it's some strange hippie food. Anyways, back to the topic. I love meat. If they could find a way to make bacon vegetarian, and still be just as tasty, I'll be there. What is so funny about this is that my oldest son will eat vegetables before meat. I'm sure it's a phase, but if he wants to go veggie, I'll be there for him. So long as he doesn't mind the aroma of bacon, we'll do just fine.

No comments: