The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, Part Deux!

Well all of my goblins are asleep, including the 3 (yes I said 3) four legged ones. I, however, cannot rest until I share the joys of our Halloween.
First the costumes. Pre Trick or Treating.


There's the Pirate King and the Jolly Roger. And we already had the sword.

And now the Post Trick or Treating pictures.

Well the Jolly Roger became the Great Pumpkin. After 15 minutes in the skeleton costume, Little Bug decided he didn't like it. Thankfully, I still had last year's costume. And double thanks that he still fit in it. We walked around the block and they got plenty of candy. We weren't so lucky with Trick or Treaters. Only 6 came by the house. Now I have around 4 pounds of candy in the house. If anyone needs a pound and a half of candy corn, just come on over.

By the way, I did mention that I got all 3 four legged creatures down for the night. We got a new puppy this week. It found us on the coldest day this week. After a few day, we finally broke down and said we would keep him. And named him. So joining the motley crew of Mac, the miniature schnauzer, and Tabitha, the calico, we have Bojangles, the mutt.

Aren't they adorable?

No comments: