The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sad Day

Well, the puppy belonged to our neighbor two houses down. They didn't realize the puppy wasn't there until this morning when they came back. And now they have left again, with the puppy presumably in the house they aren't staying at. I don't understand their reasoning, but I know that my boys took it fairly well. My Bear understood that the puppy belonged to another little boy and actually was the one to hand the puppy over. Everyday he grows up a little bit more. The Bug was crying for a bit, but his little 2 year old mind has gotten past it. I am in awe over how they react to life's lessons.
My husband says that maybe we'll get another puppy. He only said this to me, well out of range of the boys. I don't know if we will anytime soon. I think it will be a while.

No comments: