The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Never hit "Reply All"

Recently I got an e-mail from the Alumnae Association at the high school I graduated from. It was for Career Day which I was not planning on attending or participating in due to the fact that I live 2000 miles from the school. But that was just the beginning. In the past 2 days I have gotten something like 40 e-mails all because 1 person hit the "Reply All" button. Most of the ladies have thought the situation funny and a great way of reconnecting. There are those who are wholly annoyed by the entire thing. As for me. I just sit back, read the e-mails, and laugh to myself. And keep far away from the "Replay All" button.

No comments: