The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Friday, September 05, 2008

'Tis the Season....

Well I'm tired from watching the speeches the past few nights. I will say that Sarah Palin rocks. Am I repeating myself? I probably am, but I really don't care. John McCain was OK, but then from what I have seen he does better with a think on your toes environment. I'd rather have a President who can think on his toes than a President who needs to ask 20 people what kind of tie he should wear.
And now the debates will begin. And the television ads. And the phone calls. And direct mail. I don't expect much here, deep in the heart of a Red State, but then I've already made up my mind.

No comments: