The story of a young lady raised in the San Francisco Bay Area who moved to Houston, got married, had 2 boys and moved to a small Southeast Texas town. Read all about it.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Neverending Song

OK, this morning I've done my typical Saturday morning stuff: clean the litter box, take the trash to the curb, roast coffee, see when I'll have to really prepare for the next storm. Well, this morning I've had a song stuck in my head. The song from "The Neverending Story". I haven't seen or thought of that movie in months. Now I can't get the song or pictures of the flying dragon out of my head. I have the DVD (actually a double DVD, with both movies in it) but I figure that it will be on TV soon. That always seems to happen. I start thinking of an obscure movie and it's on TV. Weird. Now I just have start thinking of "Xanadu" and I'll have a great week.

No comments: